Pages

Monday, March 03, 2008

Some new layouts

Never smile at a Crocodile
Another song page for Bronte's album. These photos where taken in the backyard while Bronte played with a couple of plastic crocodiles that I brough home from work. I wanted to see what she would do with them. Well I think it is obvious - she loved them and didn't hesitate to play with them at all.
Then Now
This layout is about Bronte and Me!!! I am the baby on the left. I just wanted to show everyone that even though everyone says she looks like Adrian a little bit of me slips through the cracks. This is another LO for Just Scrapbooking

Little Princess

Another LO I have done for Just Scrapbooking. It is just a quick one about how glad we are that Bronte is here.


1st Easter
More photos of Bronte's first (early) Easter with Grammy here. Can't you just tell that she loved the attention that she got?? This is another LO for Just Scrapbooking.

Cammando Crawling

The only photos I got of Bronte Cammando Crawling - it only lasted three days before she discovered that she could crawl and she hasn't looked back since.

No comments: