Pages

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Some Scrapping

I have had a productive weekend so far and there still is a whole day to go!!! Maybe I should do some washing before I get caught up in my scrapping tomorrow???

I have done two layouts for Just Scrapbooking Design Team. Must say I like this new Basic Grey range. It is a lovely range, very soft and feminine.
The photo in this layout was taken at Aidan's Birthday Party in January, it was a fancy dress party, so I just had to dress Bronte like Tinkerbell.

The next layout is a double. I am doing more and more doubles lately. It is just a few of the photos that where taken at Bronte and Mathew's Christening. When we heard that Jodi, Justin and the boys where coming over for a visit we arranged the Double Christening. It was done on HMAS STIRLING in the Chapel on board the base. It was a great day.
(I don't know what has happened with the photo the paper looks crooked on the left side..... it isn't in real life... strange.)

I saw a canvas very similar to this on Two Peas Website by a lady on there (sorry I didn't catch her name) using another animal range of papers and then when I saw this Kaiser range I just knew I had to give it a go, especially seeings as I have had this photo of Bronte swinging on her monkey bar printed off for a little while now. Sorry about the glare on the left side of the canvas but it was late afternoon when I finally got it finished and it didn't photograph to well. I actually had a heap of fun doing this canvas, so who knows......maybe more to come. I just love the Kaiser Craft, I would love to be on their Design Team and get all the yummy products before everyone else. Oh well I can dream. LOL.

No comments: