Pages

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

We are open


Enchanted Scrapbooking Design Team Call.

After a long road and a new Web Designer we are finally opening our doors.
Enchanted Scrapbooking is open and already we have people registering and buying packs. Jodi and I are stoked.
Come on in and have a look around and say hello. You could even win a prize just for introducing yourself.
http://www.enchantedscrapbooking.com.au/store/
Wish us luck on our magical journey into the realm of online business world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracey, I'm having a glass of red as we speak, there is heaps to celebrate in this household at the moment. I'm just setting things up and have added you to my blog list, here's to the exciting future of Enchanted Scrapbooking, Tiff :o)

Ceci said...

Congrats Tracey, and I hope that Enchanted Scrapbooking will have a future that glitters as bright as fairy dust! ;)

Tracey said...

Thanks girls - your wishes are greatly appreciated.