My Little Shoebox is having a competition to win $200 worth of their yummy products.
Here's how to play...
1. Check out our blog each Monday for the new line we will be working with each week.
2. Complete a layout or project using at least 4 elements from that specific line (each paper, alpha and embellishment count as a element). Example: If the line is Lil Critter you could use:
- Prickly Pear Patterened Paper
- Spike Patterened Paper
- Die Cuts from Lil Critter
- Sunkiss Chipboard Alpha
** You must use at least (we love to see more) 4 elements from each line. You can see a complete list of products from each line on the web site.
3. Next you upload it to the Facebook page using the title Week 1- Lil Critter (or whatever the title for that week).
4. On Saturday night each week the contest will close and the final 3 will be chosen on Monday and posted to the blog, Twitter and Facebook page. One of those 3 will win the $20 prize package and all 3 will be entered to win the GRAND PRIZE a $200 prize package from MLS!!!!!!
5. At the completion of all 6 lines the 18 top 3 winners will be put in a hat and chosen at random by one of our cute MLS kiddos. That person will be the ULTIMATE CHALLENGE WINNER OF THE $200 prize package of MLS products!!! YAHOO!!!
If you have questions you can leave a comment here or you can ask at the Facebook page... happy creating and GOOD LUCK!!!
And here is my Week 1 Layout using the Lil Critter Range.