Pages

Thursday, February 03, 2011

Inspired Crafts Sneak Peaks

Here are few sneak peaks of some of my Design Team work for Inspired Crafts - had lots of fun with an off the page project and some yummy Websters papers. To see all of the pages, the cards and the off the pages project you are just going to have to pop into the store or to wait for Christine or Russell to post some more photos on facebook.






I also wanted to share some photos of Bronte, my little girl started Kindy this year!! Where has the time gone? She looks so small in her uniform. She was so brave....too brave in fact.... I took one step inside the classroom door, she turned around and said bye. I had to explain that I was staying a little bit to hear the teacher talk, in the five minutes I was there she came up to me and said "bye" about three times.....anyone would think that she wanted to get rid of me!!



Orange ... what a colour to work with. Not a colour I use much and boy did I struggle. These are some of the photos I took of Bronte before her Dace Concert last year - they did a dance to Bob the Builder and their costume was this
bright orange....which I cringed at when I saw it and thought to myself "how on earth am I going to scrap that" well here is how it turned out.....

No comments: