Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Kaisercraft Design Team Submission


It's that time of the year again when the yummy Kaisercraft put out their Design Team Call so I have been using some of their products and scrapping up a storm. To apply you have to showcase at least eight creations, I couldn't stick to just eight so here are my nine.
On Your Way
I am so in love with the Class of 87 range - it is bold, it is bright, it is soooo easy to use. This layout is of Bronte on her way to her first day of Kindy.

A close up of a felt apple I made to go along with the layout.

Daycare Kids
Another layout I did with the Class of 87 papers, it really is great for using with photos that have heaps of colours in them.

A close up showing some stacking of the diecuts from the Class of 87 range.

Bb for Birthday
A simple card using some of the left of paper - a little of this paper goes a long way ~ it's great.

Tea Party
Welcome Little Girl
A simple double layout of some photos I took of Paige when she was just home from the hospital. The Lullaby range is so versatile and easy to use and complements any new born photos ~ love how it is available in both the girl and boy colours.

Just showing off a close up detail of the layout ~ I have actually used the back side of the paper flower packaging and some Copic Markers and turned it into an embellishment to match.

Life
I have used just a small touch of some of the left over paper from the Lullaby range ~ only a little but it has given my layout a graceful touch.


Baby Girl
How delightful is the Chanteuse range - the colours are so delicate and the patterns are Divine. It was so easy to use and come up with this layout that brings a soft smile to my lips when I gaze at it.

A close up of the stunning paper flowers that go so nicely with the Chanteuse range.

Treasure Box
I have put this in to show off my storage ideas and how I love to scrap ~ this is a box that Bronte loves as it holds all her hair ties and clips in the one place. Pretty for her to look and so handy for me to grab just before I do her hair.

A bit of extra detail of the Treasure Box.

A mini album that I have done.


A card, gift card and tag set.
And last but certainly not least I had to have a bit of a play with Nan's Favourites range and this card set was made.


Well fingers crossed, now for the waiting to begin.

11 comments:

HarmonySweetpea said...

Gorgeous layouts and OTP items. Good luck with the DT.

bronnyk said...

Gosh Tracey you have been busy..... love them all...... so bright and cheerful!!!
Good luck and all the best for the DT!!!

Nicolee said...

they are all stunning Tracey! You'll have a great chance......more to come? theres quite a few they want hey?
WTGG!! x

Kirsty said...

Just wonderful! Each and every project is gorgeous! Wishing you lots of luck :)

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Love your style. Good luck!

Alanna said...

Wowee! What fabulous work! I love the messy grungy style you have going on with that daycare LO - looks absolutely fantastic for the topic! I'm alwasys too scared to be that adventurous!

Best of luck with your application :)

VICKI MORRIS said...

Just such awesome work - well done - wishing you all the luck for the call
:) Vicki

Michelle Winston said...

These are fantastic ! I love the treasure box ! Well done to you, and good luck !!!

Trudi Harrison said...

Fantastic creations! - Best of luck with your submission

Leanne said...

gorgeous work!!! I especially love your felt apple! ;) good luck with your submission...x

Kathie said...

Gorgeous work....love your cards!!
Love Kathie
xoxo