Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Wicked Princesses Cybercrop

I have actually had a chance to do two of the Movie Challenges at Wicked Princesses and I have had a heap of fun doing some chatting. One more challenge to go so hopefully I get a chance to do it.
Here are my layouts that I have done so far - The Lucky Dip Challenge; My lucky dip criteria was Green, Easter egg foil and paint. The layout also had to be base around a type of Movie - mine is action.

Challenge Two - The Movie Challenge. I did Horror theme and the Movie title of "Halloween".

If you get a chance come and have a look at the other wonderful layouts that are going up in the gallery.
And seeing as there was a real Princess wedding this weekend we are all sharing our own Wedding Photos....so here is one of mine.

No comments: