Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

I found time to scrap!!!

Mystical Scrapbooking has some great challenges up this month in thier Montly Challenges on the forum. If you want to get your mojo going pop in and give them a go. There is a $40 product prize up for grabs.
The girls actually allowed me to have some "me time" during the day as they played so nicely together. I am sure there is going to be a blue moon tonight! LOL.
Anyway here are my layouts that I have created using the Mystical Challenges as inspiration.
Challenge One - An easy one to start with....a multi-photo layout.

There were 2 sketch challeges for week two.
Donna's Sketch

Christine's Sketch

Week Three was a colour challenge.

Week 4 was to scraplift a Mystical Girl from the gallery. I scraplifted Christine Rayner's layout for this one.

I am just stoked to have gotten so many layouts done today.

No comments: