Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Mystical Scrapbooking Showcase

Well I got my first box of yummies from Mystical Scrapbooking and let me tell you I had a heap of fun playing with it all. So far I have made only two layouts but I have a lot left over to make some more.
The first range I used was Basic Grey Out of Print - how easy is it to use?? VERY!! And it looks great with a wide range of photos. The hardest thing about using this range was picking which photo to use.
This layout is one of many great photos that I had taken by Studio Noah - a great animal photography place in Perth - I highly recommend them if you want any photos taken of you and your furbabies.

The second range I had a play with was Echo Park Springtime - once again a great range to use. The colours is it are lovely and they are lots of fun to play with.
A few typical photos of Paige and how she loves to be upside down.

Pop into Mystical Scrapbooking and say hello to the ladies there it is such a fun, friendly and happy place to hang out.

No comments: