This is the first Case File for the new CSI Challenge Blog. I struggled with the colours as they really aren't my type of colours to scrap with and ended up spending ages going through my stash to find any thing, but one I had found a few bits and pieces it seemed to come together nicely. Here are a few close ups of some of the "Evidence" that was required for the challenge - pins, lace, a tea cup (pot) accent and a bow. A repeated stamped background - I actually heat embossed (first time in ages) but I couldn't find my heat gun so I had to get creative and did it over the toaster.... It surprised me and worked!! Here I journaled on to tags and in a numbered list...something I don't do very often, but such a fun and simple way to journal, I should do it more often. And this is the final product - a layout of the girls and I. The photos were take the other night out for dinner at the Trailer Boat Club here in Darwin, the sun was setting and the girls were in fine form. I didn't even realize that they were pulling faces until I had a look at the photos later that night. Such BRATS!!!
I really enjoyed the CSI Challenge, even though I have just done a simple layout I have used elements and techniques that I hadn't for ages.
Pop on over to the http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/forum/topics/case-file-no-1 CSI Blog Challenge and give it a go, I am sure you will love it.