Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Australian Scrapbooking Ideas Magazine is out again

This months issues of Australian Scrapbooking Ideas Magazine is out again and I have an article in it about using Washi Tape on your layouts. I must admit I have an obsession with Washi Tape and just can't get enough - it looks so good on layouts and is so versatile. Here is one of the layouts in the magazine for you to have a sneak peek at.....if you want to see more then pick up a copy at your local news agency. I have done a few forum "How To" posts at Mystical Scrapbooking for some more ideas on how to use Washi Tape so pop on in and check it out.
Also while I am talking about Australian Scrapbooking Ideas Magazine why not pop on over to their Facebook page and like them.

3 comments:

F.T said...

I like this card, but little complex tutorial to creat the same.

Plastic Card
Plastic Card Printing
Scratch Cards

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the photos, the tape around the edges and loveeeeeeeeeee the little banner with the laundry!! CUTE!!!

T'lia said...

What an absolutely beautiful layout!