Pages

Sunday, July 01, 2012

A Busy June

Wow what a busy June it has been for us here. We bought ourselves a pop-up camper trailer caravan, so we have been playing with that in our spare time.....and guess what...no photos of it as yet!! Can't believe it myself. I promise to take some soon and share.
This month has been a month full of Birthday parties, the flu, flying down to Sydney for work, my operation on my nose (OUCH not something I want to do again ever) and generally lots of stuff.
My scrapping has slowed down but I have managed a few layouts...but not many. I have also enrolled in a bridging course to update my Education Degree...who knows what I will be doing soon. Our goal is to get back to Queensland in the near future so I will probably go back to teaching.
Anyway enough here are the layouts that I can share with you....there are a few more that I have done but they can't be shared jut yet.

Spring

So Typically You

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are BEAUTIFUL! I loveee them!!!