Pages

Saturday, September 08, 2012

God Family

Over at Mystical Scrapbooks we are having a Cybercrop this weekend, so if you are looking for some exciting sketch based challenges click on the link and come and see what we have installed for you.
This is my sketch that I drew up. Really rough I know but I just didn't have time to jump on the computer and have a play. Been a busy week at work and with my Uni studies. So I quickly drew one up. Let me know what you think of it, I had fun playing around with it and this is my sample that I put together. I used some fantastic Lily Bee Design Papers and Embellishments that are in the Mystical Scrapbooks store right now....but I don't think they will last long as they are really nice and so easy to use.



The layout is one of the many photos that my friend Jodi and I took of our kids together whilst they were up here in Darwin getting away from the Perth winter. All five kids are cuts ratbags - love them all. Between there you can't get a word in edge ways or you can't help but smile and laugh at something that one of them gets up to.

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooo beautiful!! LOVING the colors, the big circle and loveeeeeeeeeeeee the stars!!!!!