Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sharing todays effort

A couple of layouts that I have had on my desk for the last few days half done...so I had a bit of a play to finish them off.

Water Babys

Yeah I know Babys is spelt wrong....but I added the "S" to the tag so I had to make do. Over at   Mystical Scrapbooks this month Donna has a great special on chipboard and let me tell you she has some great stuff in store. Check out these cute seahorses - so easy to decorate with some mist and a touch of paint and they look wonderful.

 Beach Babes

My last layout using my Counterfeit Kit. I must admit I have a little bit of products left over from the kit.....so I am just going to add it back to my stash and use it again another time. I really enjoyed copying someone elses kit and using my own supplies. I will be doing this again soon. 

It wasn't until I was posting these layout here that I even realised I gave them the same title.

No comments: