Pages

Friday, March 07, 2014

Mood Board Inspiration at Mystical Scrapbooks

I love cybercrops and I love Mood Boards so this months challenges at Mystical Scrapbooks cybercrop are going to be so much fun. Pop on over to the blog and check out the three wonderfully inspirational Mood Boards that we have put together for you and get scrapping.
Here is my sample that I have created from my Mood Board - love how it turned out, such fun, bright and bold colours and the hand painted title was a challenge.

Fill Your Heart With Love

Love this paper range that is currently in the Mystical Store, such beautiful colour and so easy to use. If you would like to join us for some chatting during the cybercrop then please like our Facebook Page and join in.

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the title work and the bicycle!!!!!

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)