Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Counterfeit Blog Challenge

Well this month I have been using the kit I pulled for the Counterfeit Challenge blog on most of my layouts, including some of my Design Team pages that I have created. I had been easier limiting my selections to just the kit than rummaging through my whole stash...quicker and easier. Some of the layouts I have created I can not share just yet so I will share some of the layouts I have done with from the challenges at the Counterfeit Blog.
 
Tone on Tone Challenge.
Use the same colour as the background colour. For this challenge I used a Memory Maze stencil/template and misted a bright yellow onto the yellow Heidi Swap Paper from my kit. I didn't think that the stencil effect stood out enough so I drew over the misted areas with a pencil so that they would stand out more.

Choose Happy

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Awww that is super cute and agree with your opening paragraph it does help with scrapping having the kit :)