Well this month I am going to join in on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge (well I plan on doing it) so I spent a few minutes this morning pulling and making up my kit.
There are two brightly coloured kits to choose from this month. I picked the Clique Kits "Clique into Summer" Kit - love the wood grain, the colours and that 'hello' scripted paper.
Using this kit as inspiration I rifled through my stash to see what I could come up with. I tried to stick to a similar colour scheme and I also used the woodgrain for inspiration.
- these are the bright and bold papers I picked for the kit
- I pulled all the woodgrain I had in my stash
The Script Font
- The 'hello' script on the one of the papers in the Clique Kit inspired me to find my script fonts, stickers, tags and papers to add them in.
- Now I couldn't really see many embellishments in the Clique Kit - But I know how I scrap and without any embellishments I would be out of my element....so I colour co-ordinated with the papers and pulled a ton of them.
Bits and Pieces
- Last but not least I had to add some stickers and cut-apart sheets as there are some in the Clique Kit and also I have been doing a bit of pocket pages lately....so who know what I will create.
It is one might big kit and now it is sitting in pride of place on my scrapping desk calling my name. Let me know what you think.