Pages

Friday, March 04, 2016

WOW just WOW



Such a long time since I last Blogged. A quick summery of what I have been up too in this long time away - Life!! Like all of you I am sure life just seems to get so busy and some things slide...well looks like my blog was one thing that did. Bronte is now 8 or as she says "almost 9" and Paige turns 6 next Wednesday. We have moved from Darwin to Jervis Bay in NSW (well us girls did - Adrian stayed in Darwin for now, he will join us later). We have introduced the idea of having an Aupair to our family and it has been wonderful. We have meet some lovely young ladies who have shared our family and their culture with us. I lost my mojo and have not scrapped for about 8 months...until about 2 weeks ago. Sharnii and Gremlin both grew their wings and are reunited with Nanook has a new kitten Amber who has fitted in nicely to this crazy household.

Now for my scrapping that I have just started doing again. I have had a hard time getting back into it so I have been hunting the internet for some challenges to motivate me and this is what I have done so far;

White With One Challenge Blog

February Challenge - Chocolate


March Challenge - Lavender


  Mercy Tiara's 27 Day Challenge - Found on Facebook

February - Use up an old kit that you have had sitting around for some time.

 




Shimelle Lane aka GlitterGirl has a new Facebook Page "Scrap like a Superhero" and she has started putting up weekly challenges.

February Challenge - Do a monochromatic layout.

March - Be inspired by maps or globes.

Mystical Scrapbooks February Cybercrop

Donna's Challenge

Gypsy's Challenge


Kathy's Challenge


Well I hope you all like my recent adventure back into scrapbooking. Stay tuned for more.








No comments: