Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Hugs

One of the many layouts I created this weekend. I started doing this one for the Mystical Scrapbook Cybercrop - it was meant to be for Donna's challenge which was inspired by Autumn...however Donna had a colour pallet attached to the challenge and the colours I ended up wanting to work with didn't match...so although I have used the "gum leaves" as inspiration I did not stick to the correct colours. But muh that is art.... the choice to do what you like for yourself as long as you are having fun along the way. :)

Hugs

For this layout I created my own hand cut stencil - the gum leaves, which was a lot of fun and easier than I first thought. I did actually film my layout as I was creating it, but I have yet to find the time to sit down and edit it as I had to work late last night and tonight was crazy. I will sit down tomorrow evening and then edit this post to add a link.
 A bit of a closer look at the gum leaf in all its misted glory.
Who can not resist hugs with our favourite native animal?

No comments: