Pages

Saturday, February 04, 2017

February White with 1 - Blue Jeans

Welcome February and welcome to a new challenge at the White With 1 Blog - this month it is Blue Jeans with a sketch for inspiration.
 
I am a sucker for a good pair of comfortable jeans and the deeper blue it is the better....but I am never in front of the camera so I had to search for a photo of one of the girls wearing denim which I realised they do not do often. The only recent photo I had with either of the girls in denim was Bronte in her jacket!! They certainly do not take after me in this department as I live in mine.

Blue Jeans

 A sketch for inspiration

Dream On

Thanks for stopping by and please join me by using White and the Blue Jeans colour on your layout and upload it onto the White with 1 Blog.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: