Pages

Friday, August 16, 2019

Funky Flairs share

All week is mine over at Funky Flairs and I have had a new layout each day. I thought I would throw a few together in one post instead of one on each seperate day. So here they are.
Rembember This
 For this one I used the Total Fail set. Love how these flairs add a touch of everyday momenrs that don't go according to plan. 
 Beautiful
 For this layout of my oldest daughter I used a flair from the Funky Feathers set. They have such a whimsical feel to them.
 Joyful
 The Sweet Love set of flairs were perfect to add a soft loch of love to my layout of me and my youngest daughter. 

Sweet Cuddles
 My last layout for this post is another flair from the Total Fail set. Popped into the centre of the medallion diecut creates a wonderful embellishment.
Thanks for popping in. 

No comments: