Pages

Saturday, November 02, 2019

Funky Flair Studio Design Team Share

Well it is my week at Funky Flair Studios to get my inspiration on and create some layouts and here they are;

Baby Girl

A older photo of Paige which I adore, he is snuggle up in her Blankie, which she still has nine years later. The dream catchers are fussy cut from a Birthday card that I got from my parents this year. 

Thankful

Another layout of Paige, this time a bit more up to date photo. This was her at Easter time with an ice-cream that was almost too cute to eat. 

Snow Adventure

Moving to Canberra this year has opened up the opportunity of getting to the snow fields, we live just 30 minutes from where it snows - so expect a heap of snow photos in my scrapping.

 Speed Demons

The girls first time on quad bikes at the Canberra Show. Both took to them naturally, Paige more than Bronte now they want one!!

Cousins

This is Elana, my brothers middle daughter. Elana came to help out looking after the girls earlier this year her and Bronte became closer friends. 
If you like any of the flairs, then please get in contact as the Funky Flair website is having a few issues.
Thanks for popping in. 

No comments: