Pages

Saturday, January 04, 2020

Counterfeit Kit Blog Challenge Forgery on the 4th

Welcome to my first Forgery on the 4th for the Counterfeit Kit Blog Challenge Design Team. Those who are new to Counterfeit Kit Blog Challenges the Forgeries on the 4th is where we use our own stash to recreate an element from the months original kit. 
This month the kit is Decembers 2019 Citrus Twist kit. 
I love how they have positioned the reindeer diecut on top of the paper doily and it gave me an idea to recreate an embellishment for my kit. 
 I fussy cut out a few little deers from some old Citrus Twist patterened paper. 
 Next I cut a 12 x 1 inch strip of pattern paper and concertinaed it (fold up like a paper fan).
 Join the edges of the concertinaed paper strip together so it forms a round medallion.
 Finish off with adhering to a small doiley and pop the fussy cut deer on top. 
Having a few of these embellishments ready to go in my kit make for a quick and easy decoration to grab as a finishing touch for cards or layouts. 

No comments: