Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Challenge Time at Counterfeit Kit Blog

For Counterfeit Kits Blog first challenge of the month the challenge is to use your kit, with a floral pattern and scrap about a female Matriarch in your family.
Straight away I knew I wanted to scrap about my Granny, my Mum's Mother. I really had to dig deep in my pile of photos to find a photo of her, imagine my suprise when I found a photo of not only my Granny but my Great Grandmother too. I actually think that this is the first time I had ever seen this photo. 
I wanted to create a modern vintage look. ... do you think I achieved it? 

1 comment:

LCSmithSAVED said...

Modern Vintage is a PERFECT style title for your beautiful page! What a treasure to find that unremembered/unseen photo. Love the "modern" large scalloped borders.