Pages

Sunday, October 04, 2020

Forgery of the Forth for Counterfeit Kit

 I just love the patterned paper with the tiny hearts on it in the Best of Both Worlds September Kit, but didn't have anything like it in my stash, so I decided to forge it. Here is how my forgery turned out. Not exactly like the paper, but close enough that I love it too.



First I drew a grid on my paper, I am not very good at keeping things in line so by drawing the grid give me guidance and keeps things in line.

I used six different coloured inks that were similar to the colours in the original paper in the kit and a small heart stamp and randomly applied the hearts over the paper.

Here you can see how I am randomly applying them on the paper.

Here are the colours I used, after I had finished stamping them I let them dry and then erased the pencil lines.

Here is the finished paper and how it turned out.

Another forgery I did for my kit is to forge the rainbow stencil buy using my Silhouette Cameo. For the step by steps for this pop on to the Counterfeit Kit Blog Challenge post.




No comments: