Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2021

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Two

Hello Counterfeiters. Can you believe we are already half way through April? 

This year is just flying by. 

Today I am sharing my take on Challenge Two .... scrap lift a Design Team Member who displayed their creations using the this months kit "Garden Party" from the Scrapbook and Cards Today Papercraft Magazine.

I picked Lisa Dickinson's single page layout to scraplift. I loved the way it formed a large "L" with the photos, title and embellishments. It was balanced perfectly, so different to what I usually do. 

Here is Lisa's layout:

Here is my take: very similar with some of the same papers too. 

I made the butterflies for Forgery of the Fourth but didn't remember to pop them up on the blog then so I am sharing it with you all now.

First I used the butterfly metal die and cut two white cardstock butterflies out, then two yellow patterned paper ones.

Next I used a pair of fine scissors to cut out the centre of the butterflies, leaving a 2 mm edge.

I then glued the thin yellow butterfly to the white cardstock.

On one of the butterflies I adhered little gems all over it and on the second one I just placed some in the centre where it's body would have been.

Let me know which of the Scrapbook and Cards Today Papercraft Magazine Design Team Members you decide to scraplift.

Thanks for popping in.

1 comment:

Tara O said...

I just love your take on the layout! The butterflies are gorgeous!