It is Misty's first month hosting a kit here at CKC and what an awesome kit she has picked....the Denim & Blush Modern Memory Keeping Kit from Cocoa Daisy from February 2021. With it's focus on f journaling cards and embellishments it is sure to hit the mark with many paper crafters. Misty loved the kit for it’s combination of rich and airy colours, it’s everyday life usefulness and the slight nod to the Valentine’s holiday. Here it is the main kit, isn't lovely.
Cocoa Daisy Denim & Blush Main Kit
I really like the subtle colours with the pop of dark blue / denim, not sure why but I think of my Grand Mother when I look at this kit. I think it has the right balance of colours and range of embellishments that will pull me out of this scrappers rut I am in.
Here is how my final kit looked like, once I had pulled out every pile of patterned paper to find what I was looking for. (I will have to clean my space prior to creating - it is all over the place).
When putting my kit together I started with the papers, I looked at what papers were in the Main Kit and the Extra Paper Kit of the Cocoa Daisy Kit. The subtle colours of the pinks, yellows with the pop of dark blue and that one sheet of the red jumped out at me and I saw hearts as a bit of a focus.
- Counterfeit Kit Challenge - https://
- Guest Design - Gretl Dixon - https://bearlitemedia.
- Misty - https://craftysoup.com/
- Cindy - https://cindyscreations-
- Juliet - https://www.instagram.com/
- Leslie - http://lcsmithsaved-
- Lisa - http://lisahausmann.
- Tara - https://kryptonite72-
- Tina - http://tinasscrapcorner.
- Tracey - http://3obsessions.blogspot.
Thank you for stopping by, I am the last spot for the February Blog Hop, I really hope you have enjoyed it don't for get that we have lots more for you during the month so stop by the Counterfeits Kit Challenge Blog to join in. Here is a sneak peek of what is on offer for the first half of the month.
- 1st of February: – Kit Reveal and Hop
- 2nd of February: – Just the Gist of It – to help you find an easy way to create your kit.
- 4th of February: Forgery on the Fourth – Master Forgers share simple ideas for creating kit elements.
- 6th of February: Mini- kit Reveal and Project Showcase – inspiration for a smaller kit or project ideas.
- 12th of February: Challenge #1
Hugs until next time.