Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2024

Love what I Do Craft n Creations crop

 Hello all. I'm on a roll this weekend two more layouts done for the Love What I Do Craft n Creations crop over in the Facebook group.

The Winter layout is for a sketch challenge and then the Hawaii layout was a colour combo challenge. Can you guess the colour combo?


A fun layout about the girls first time in the snow. If you want to see the sketch then hit that link in the paragraph above to take you to the Facebook Group for some creative fun and inspiration.


I'm sure you guessed it... the colour combination is mustard and grey. I had to dig deep in my stash for some of these beauties. The photo looks a bit funky as I took some of the colour out of it before printing, I really wanted to scrap this family photo of our Hawaii trip but the matching floral print we are wearing is bright blue and just wouldn't work with the mustard and grey. 


No comments: