Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2024

Scraptember Days 4 and 5

Hi everyone,

A bit behind in posting and scrapping as I return to fulltime work after surgery and it was a bit more tiring than I thought it was going to be. But it's the weekend now and my Husband is away so the aim is to catch up over the weekend.

The prompt for Day 4 was Double Page, which I actually don't do very often so it strained my brain, until my September subscription og the Scrapaholic Kit arrived in my door step. Before I even opened it I told myself that what everything beautiful products that were in the kit was going to be my double page. Here is a link to my process and the layout is below. It's a Double Page about our first visit to the annual flower festival here in Canberra Floriarde. 








Day 5's prompt was Fussy Cutting, I tied this prompt in with a Moodboard inspiration layout call for the online magazine The Scrapbook Journal. I must admit the colours on the Moodboard were something I would normally put together myself, but I love how they came together. Here is the Moodboard if you want to give it a go yourself.

For mr layout for the Fussy Cutting prompt I wanted to use a photo of Bronte eating a popcake with sprinkles, so the colour scheme of the Moodboard complement it nicely, I then added flicks of ink, doodled lines and Fussy cut flowers and butterflies. I like how it turned out, a layout I smile at when I look at it. 






Thanks for stopping in and see you soon with a few more catch up layouts for Scraptember. 




No comments: