Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2024

Scraptember Days 9 and 10

 Two more layouts done today for Scraptember. Prompts 9, which is Horizontal and 10, which is Florals.

A bright and cheery layout with horizontal photos, torn paper and title. I took so many photos whilst holidaying in Hawaii and popping them into small photo strip's is a great way to scrap a heap of them at the same time.





Day 10 prompt was floral.... which I love! So this layout came together really easy and quickly. I also used a sjetch from Paper Issues for inspiration. I really like the look of having the flowers and papers running down the edges, it really stands out from other layouts.





Well it's Sunday night, so I've run out of weekend to keep scrapping. Hopefully I get some free time during the week, or I won't be able to catch up.





No comments: