Pages

Thursday, August 06, 2026

Shutter Glam Collection - Design Team Reveal for 3Quarter Designs

Today I'm sharing a layout created with the stunning Shutter Glam collection from 3 Quarter Designs. I have to say, this has quickly become one of my favourite collections to date. The beautiful combination of soft pinks, rich burgundies and creamy neutrals creates such an elegant palette and was absolutely perfect for these special photos.

I wanted to create lots of depth and layering, so I tucked film strips, vintage frames and florals behind my photos before finishing the page with touches of hessian and lace flowers. 


These little details add texture and help frame the photo cluster without taking away from the photos themselves. 


One of the things I love most about Shutter Glam is how beautifully everything coordinates. The papers, embellishments and photo mats work together effortlessly, making it easy to build layers and create a page full of interest while still keeping it soft and elegant.


If you're looking for a collection that is feminine, timeless and incredibly versatile, I can't recommend Shutter Glam enough.


 It's another gorgeous release from 3 Quarter Designs and one I know I'll be reaching for again and again. Happy scrapping.


 

No comments: