Hello everyone, welcome back, today I'm sharing my Design Team layout I created with the gorgeous Timeless Gallery collection from 3Quarter Designs.
I have to admit, when I first opened this collection I was completely stumped, It's so different from my usual scrapbook style that I wasn't sure where to begin. But once I embraced the idea of creating a gallery wall, everything just clicked.
Layering the beautiful frames, shelves, home décor pieces and treasured family photos together became so much fun, and before long my layout started to feel like a warm, welcoming family home.
This page is filled with some of my most precious memories. I included our wedding photo, a few favourite family photos with the girls, a special photo of Adrian and me, and even a photo of our very first Malamutes, Nanook and Sharnii. Having all of these memories displayed together really makes it feel like walking into a home where every picture tells part of our family's story.
One of the things I loved most about this collection was building the scene. Instead of creating traditional embellishment clusters, I treated the page like I was decorating a room. The shelves, books, lamps, clocks, plants and vases all help create balance while naturally drawing your eye from one photograph to the next. The wainscoting background ties everything together beautifully and gives the whole page a cosy vintage feel without overwhelming the photos.
This collection really challenged me to think differently, and I'm so glad it did. Sometimes stepping outside your creative comfort zone is exactly what you need, you might just surprise yourself with what you create. Timeless Gallery is unlike anything I've worked with before, but it was such a rewarding collection to scrapbook with and one that allows you to tell your story in a completely unique way.
Timeless Gallery is unlike anything I've worked with before, but it was such a rewarding collection to scrapbook with and one that allows you to tell your story in a completely unique way.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope this layout inspires you to create your own gallery wall filled with the people, pets and memories that make your house feel like home.
Happy scrapping.






No comments:
Post a Comment