Pages

Friday, August 21, 2026

Violet Dreams Collection - Design Team Reveal for 3Quater Designs

Today I am sharing my latest Design Team layout for 3Quarter Designs, created with the beautiful Violet Dreams collection. Violet Dreams is such a gorgeous range to work with. The combination of soft purples, fresh greens and beautiful florals gives the collection a lovely spring feel, making it perfect for these sweet photos of the girls with the lambs.


The collection is filled with the cutest animal images, and I couldn’t resist making the large duck a feature of my page. I positioned it beside the larger photo and nestled it into the floral border so it felt connected to the design rather than simply sitting on top. 


The little rabbits were then added to the opposite side as a smaller supporting cluster, helping to carry the playful animal theme across the layout.


Another feature I really wanted to highlight was the collection of ornate frames. They were far too beautiful to hide behind the photographs, so I layered the different purple and green frames around the page and allowed sections of them to remain visible. They add depth and structure while helping to guide the eye from one photograph to the other.


The title “So Sweet” was an easy choice for these photos. I positioned it across the frames and the top of the smaller photograph so it became part of the main design rather than floating separately on the background.


To give the page a little more definition, I hand-drew a dark-purple border around the outside. I deliberately kept the lines loose and uneven, then added small groups of dots around the border and focal areas. This suited the whimsical feel of the collection and helped contain all the detail within the page.

One of the things I love about 3Quarter Designs collections is how beautifully everything coordinates. The patterned papers, borders Mats, tag, frames and all the fussy-cut elements give you such a strong foundation, while still leaving plenty of room to layer, experiment and add your own style.



 Violet Dreams is perfect for spring photos, farm visits, Easter memories or any page that calls for pretty florals and a touch of whimsy. The adorable animals really do make this collection something special.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope this layout inspires you to take a closer look at the Violet Dreams collection and create something “So Sweet” of your own.

No comments: