Hello everyone, today I'm sharing my layout I created with the beautiful Mrs Aeronaut collection from 3Quarter Designs. It’s not often Paige swaps her usual tomboy style for something a little more girly, so this photo from her Year 10 Graduation was the perfect match for this collection. I love how the elegant florals soften the page, while the clockwork cogs, butterflies and vintage steampunk details add just the right amount of edge to reflect her personality. It really is the perfect balance of feminine and strong. Although Paige would argue with me over the deep pinks in the collection - I think it is perfect.
One of the things I love most about the 3Quarter Designs 12x12 collections is that they really do contain almost everything you need to create a beautiful layout. The papers, fussy-cut elements and coordinating embellishments work together so effortlessly that your page is almost three-quarters complete before you even start adding your own finishing touches.
From there, it's simply a matter of making it your own. For me, that usually means a little extra texture with a stencil, a few splatters, perhaps an enamel dot or two, and sometimes a title. Although, with all the gorgeous printed graphic papers included in the collections, even that isn't always necessary.
The Photo / Memory Mats are one of my favourite additions to the 3Quarter Designs collections. They make planning your photo placement so much easier and double as a protective cover while adding those final splatters and finishing touches.
For this layout I couldn't resist reaching for the Gimme More Pack, where I used one of the rice paper pieces as my title. The "Believe in yourself and you can do great things" sentiment that I tore from the rest of the rice paper was the perfect finishing touch for a graduation layout and tied the whole design together beautifully.
If you love creating richly layered scrapbook pages with plenty of texture, depth and gorgeous details, I can highly recommend the Mrs Aeronaut collection. It is such a versatile range that blends soft florals with vintage industrial charm, making it perfect for everything from elegant portraits to milestone memories like this one.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope this layout inspires you to get creating with the gorgeous Mrs Aeronaut collection from 3Quarter Designs.






No comments:
Post a Comment