Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

A scrappy day

Well I managed to get a few layouts done this afternoon. I used my first Counterfeit kit and had a ball doing so....knowing that I was using heaps of my supplies without having to buy anything I needed felt great. I did add a little bit to the kit. I just had to have white cardstock....I must remember to always add white cardstock to my next kits I make up....it is a necessity for me!

Girls on the Go!!

The girls and I driving around in some electric cars at Aussie World. I used the starburst cutout as a mask an misted and splattered into it to create a background.
 

Graduation 2001

Here I am in formal uniform on the evening of my Graduation from the Officer Navy Course - it was a long six months of training but worth every second, especially when you make some great friends.
 

Hitch ér up

We finally bought ourselves a pop up caravan, now we can go travelling whenever we feel like it....which will be often. I got a bit messy with the background in this layout - a bit of stamping, inking an splattering.
 

Sunnies

The girls and I hanging around in the car wearing our sunnies....probably waiting for Adrian while he goes into a store for some sort of boy thing.
 
 Even after scrapping these four layouts I still have more of hte kit left over so I will definitely be using more...I am actually half way thorough a layout right now, so stay tuned for some more coming soon.

1 comment:

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Great pages! Love what you're doing with your kit. I clicked on the link on the CKC links, but it didn't bring me to your pages - I just started scrolling and found your post. You might want to try a new llink over there :).