Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Take Two

In an earlier post I popped up a layout of Bronte and Paige that I had done and I really wasn't very happy with it. So I asked for help and I got some great suggestions. Well I have finally taken the layout apart and redone it. I like it better...but I still am not happy with it...and I just don't know why.
Here is the finished layout.

Bronte and Paige - take two. 


Here is the original layout;

Bronte and Paige

 
I offered a RAK for one lovely ladies comments in my original post back in October when I asked for help. I did randomly draw a name and the winner was Madeline. Madeline if you could e-mail be at Sharnook@westnet.com.au then I will send you a special RAK saying thanks.
 
Bronte has been joining me in my scrap area lately and creating some layouts of her own. Here is her first Christmas one. Not bad for a five year old, hey?

No comments: