Pages

Saturday, December 08, 2012

Cybercrop time again at Mystical Scrapbooks.

Three fun fantastic Christmas challenges are up an waiting just for you to give them a go over at Mystical Scrapbooks. Lots of chatting happening too. I set the challenge to create your own background using mist, Donna put up a super sketch and Anita had us dragging out the stamps.
So all up I got a bit messy having some fun scrapping.

Happy Holidays

An older photo of Bronte she was about 18 months old here. Too cute for her own good. For my challenge I create my won background using a black pen to draw the star, some ink and stamps for the spots and musical notes then topped it off with a good squirt of red mist and some splats of black mist.

 Wet and Wild

Another fun afternoon at the Waterpark - love that place and even better since it is free. LOL. I used Donna's sketch to create this layout and got very messy splatting a dauber all over the page. Cut a few water splotches with the Cameo and then flicked Gesso over them.

Christmas 2011

Anita's challenge had be drag out my Christmas stamps from the bottom of my scrap pile.....yeap it is a bit disorganised around here...like normal. I stamped a few Christmas Baubles under the green chevron paper. The layout is one of the few that I took last Christmas - it was out first one in Darwin and we joint in with my Aunt and Uncle and their family.

No comments: