Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Creating Art

Okay I am hooked on mixed media and whimsy at the moment... I am having a blast simply creating. These are a few things that I have been working on in my spare time.

Little Red

Bronte loves all things to do with Little Red Riding Hood so I was inspired by her love of Little Red to do this water-paint pencil and ink drawing. I wrote affirmations of strength around her and gave her to Bronte to inspire her to find her inner strength.

Beautiful

A bit of mixed media - book paper, acrylic paints, gesso, ink and chipboard. Just practising on faces and hair.

Walk a Mile

 Texture paste beach scene with acrylic and pattern paper girl. Some stamping, misting and chipboard added for the finishing touches.

Colouring

 Has the "Colouring In" craze hit you yet? It has me. I love to sit with my pencils to relax, this is one of my many mystical creatures that I have done. I have an itch to add some of them to a background of a scrapbooking page....so keep a look out if a layout in the near future.


No comments: