Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Cookin' Up Creations January DT Share

Welcome to January and my Challenge Team layouts that were created for the Cookin Up Creations Challenges, this month it was all about using old stash and creating something new.

First into New

For one of my challenges I challenged the ladies on the forum to find their very first layout that they created and be inspired by it. This Nanook layout is my very first layout, I was inspired by the subject and the fussy cut pawprint.

This is my new layout I created, you can see the dogs and the fussy cut gingerbread.

Sketch Time

It was my turn to pick a sketch for the challenge and I picked this one from Scrapbook.com, loved how it is off center.
To tie the sketch into the old to new theme I challenged everyone to use old tags, tickets or diecuts.

 Use chipboard in new ways

My last challenge for the month was to use chipboard or wood veneer shapes on you layout - but there is a twist, you have to use the shapes out of the ordinary. For example on my layout I have used the chipboard doily shape as a stencil and a stamp... as well as having it painted and adhered to the page.
Hope you enjoyed my shares.

No comments: