Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2020

December Cookin' Up Creations DT Share

Playing catch up with my December Cookin Up Creations Challenge Team Layouts. For the month of December it was all about our favourite Christmas Movies. We had to pick a Christmas Movie and create a challenge around it. these are what I came up with.

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

For this challenge although it is a Christmas movie I challenged everyone to scrap about a mishap that has happened in their life - given that the Griswalds always have mishaps throughout the movie.

Home Alone

For this one I picked Home Alone and asked for everyone to do a "block/grid" layout - the movie poster for Home Alone has a grid window in the back behind the main character...so that was the inspiration.

Elf

For my last one challenge for the month it was to use the Movie Poster from the movie Elf, which is mainly white, yellow, green and a touch of red so these colours were to be used.
Thanks for popping in I hope you liked my challenges for December.

No comments: