Pages

Tuesday, September 03, 2024

It's Scraptember

 I decided to give Scraptember a go this year... what is that you ask? A month long crop with a daily promp to use to get scrapping run by The Scrappy Sisters.... it's only the 3rd and already I'm behind! 



I plan on catching up so I am going to go in order, so today was prompt one: Stickers. I decided to use my first Kitoholic Kit as it has a 12x12 sticker sheet and a cute packet of small puffy stickers, so perfect. I used the cute car sticker as inspiration and two photos of Bronte just as she got her P plates.... so now she is Licensed to Drive. 

I also decided to record my process although somewhere along the way the camera stopped with me unaware... so it's half a video with me talking about how I finished it off..... so more practice is required to get it right. But pop in and have a look, let me know what you think.

Here is my Scraptember layout one. 








Pop back in tomorrow for prompt 2.... favourite supplies.... now I wonder what my favourite supply could be?? Any guesses?


No comments: