Pages

Thursday, September 05, 2024

Scraptember Day 2

 The second prompt for Scraptember was "favourite supplies." My all time  favourite has to be patterned paper, the feel and smell of new crisp patterned paper reminds me of my childhood and the start of a new school year when Mum would bring home the school supplies for the year and I had to contact the books. The suptle yet overwhelming smell of the supplies always got me excited for a new school year and the feeling of scrapbook or stationary shopping still makes me happy.

Anyhoo I just had to pick patterned paper as my favourite so I wanted to create a layout that showed off lots of different papers so what better way than small square examples of different ones. 

I teamed it with this photo of Paige on a beautiful old antique merry-go-round. 









No comments: