Hello everyone, today I am sharing my first layout created with the gorgeous Pine Festivities collection from 3Quarter Designs.
These fun photos were just perfect for this collection, and I loved surrounding them with all the beautiful festive details. I fussy cut the large Christmas wreath and offset it towards the top right of the page, allowing the layers of pine branches, pinecones, snowy flowers and touches of gold to frame the photos and become the main feature of the layout.
The banners were cut from separate patterned papers in the range, and they worked out perfectly for extending the design down the page while bringing in more of those beautiful patterns. I tucked the little lantern, bells and Believe element among the layers to add some lovely points of interest, then finished the page with black and gold splatters to complement the darker details and gold accents in the papers.
The soft creams, warm browns and deep forest greens work beautifully together, giving the collection a festive feel without being too traditionally Christmas.
Even though it is nowhere near Christmas, Pine Festivities certainly has me feeling festive. It is another beautifully detailed and easy-to-create-with collection from 3Quarter Designs, with so many gorgeous elements for fussy cutting, layering and creating your own unique design.
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope my layout has inspired you to start creating with the beautiful Pine Festivities collection.




No comments:
Post a Comment