Pages

Friday, June 26, 2026

Paper Tales Collection - Design Team Reveal for 3Quarter Designs

Hi everyone. I'm back with another Design Team layout featuring the gorgeous Paper Tales collection from 3 Quarter Designs, and I think it's safe to say this collection has completely won me over. After creating my first layout, I couldn't wait to dive back into the collection. Once I embraced the vintage feel, the ideas just kept flowing. This layout is all about collecting precious travel memories and tucking them safely inside a well loved envelope. Rather than using one large photo, I chose several smaller snapshots that peek out from the pocket, just like discovering old photographs hidden away in a keepsake box.

The beautiful vintage papers, clocks, tickets, maps and layered ephemera made it so easy to build depth and tell the story without taking the focus away from the photos. Giving my travel photos a soft vintage treatment before printing tied everything together perfectly and created a nostalgic feel that suits the collection so well.

Paper Tales is such a versatile collection. Whether you're documenting family memories, travel adventures or treasured moments from years gone by, everything coordinates effortlessly. I love how 3 Quarter Designs creates collections that make storytelling so easy, and this one has definitely become a favourite to create with.


This cluster was built to draw your eye down into the envelope. Layering torn papers, tickets, clocks and word strips behind the photos creates lots of depth and gives the layout that well collected vintage feel.


The compass and vintage map were the perfect additions for a travel themed page. They help tell the story while also balancing the layout and adding another layer of detail without overpowering the photos.


The envelope is the real feature of this layout. I loved the idea of using it to hold a collection of treasured memories rather than simply matting my photos. By varying the height of each photo, they look like old prints that have been gathered over years of adventures.


Printing my travel photos with a vintage sepia finish was the finishing touch for this layout. It helped blend them seamlessly into the collection and made them feel like treasured memories that have been rediscovered years later. I hope I have inspired you to reach out and add this collection to your stash. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment