Hi everyone. Today I'm sharing a layout created with the gorgeous new Paper Tales collection from 3 Quarter Designs, a collection that definitely took me outside my comfort zone, but one that I ended up absolutely loving.
When I first opened the Paper Tales collection from 3 Quarter Designs, I'll admit I was a little out of my comfort zone. Vintage isn't a style I naturally gravitate towards, but that's exactly what made this collection so much fun to work with. It challenged me to think differently, layer a little more, and really embrace all those gorgeous papers, tickets, clocks and ephemera.
For this layout, I wanted to celebrate some special family memories, so I gave my photos a vintage treatment to complement the collection. I love how the aged look works with the rich papers and distressed embellishments, creating a layout that really suits the title, The Good Ol' Days. It has such a nostalgic feel and tells the story beautifully.
One of the things I love most about 3 Quarter Designs collections is how everything coordinates so effortlessly. Layer upon layer comes together naturally, making it easy to create depth and interest while still keeping the photos as the focal point.
If you've been wanting to try something a little different or step outside your usual style, I can't recommend Paper Tales enough. It surprised me in the best possible way, and I'm so happy with how this layout turned out. It just goes to show that sometimes the biggest creative challenges produce your favourite projects




No comments:
Post a Comment