Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2026

Pine Festivities Collection - Design Team Reveal for 3Quarter Designs

 Hello everyone, today I am sharing my second layout created with the beautiful Pine Festivities collection from 3Quarter Designs.


For this layout, I wanted to focus on the playful toys and create more of a childlike Christmas feel. The rocking horse, teddy bear, Christmas stocking and other sweet little characters were perfect for capturing that magical excitement children bring to Christmas. 


I used the same photos again because they worked so perfectly with the collection, and I loved how the cheeky expression suited this fun design.


I built the layout with torn strips of patterned paper, then layered the photo and embellishments across the page to create a little Christmas scene. The snow globe became a lovely feature beside the photo, while the greenery across the top helped frame everything and balance the toys along the bottom.


The music paper in the background and the Believe in the Magic of Christmas title add to that nostalgic festive feeling.


I love that Pine Festivities can create two completely different looks. My first layout focused on the elegant greenery and traditional details, while this one brings out the playful, childlike side of the collection. It is such a versatile range with so many beautiful images to fussy cut and layer.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope my layouts have inspired you to explore all the different possibilities within the Pine Festivities collection from 3Quarter Designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment