Pages

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Slack I know!!!!



It's only a new blog and already I am slacking off. I have just been so busy at work lately and by the time I get home I just don't have the energy to do anything - besides I have to fight for time on the computer. Adrian has turned into an e-bay junkie!!

An update;
I have made it through to the third stage of the Scrapboxx Design Team search - the challenge to go onto the next round is using one product in three different ways - I have a few ideas on how I am going to do this - but I am keeping it hush hush for now. Keep your fingers crossed for me. The LO that I entered for the second round is the one of Elana titled "Just Blooming".

I have done my LO for the Chooks Survivor Challenge - it is the one of Jasmine dressed up in her bridemaid's dress - Titled "There are Fairies at the Bottom of my Garden" I had fun doing this one and am happy with how it has turned out. Although this scan doesn't do the colours any justice.

I am currently working on some Halloween LOs for the Scrappers Stash - where I am a Design Team Member. I have done this really funky LO of one of my new kitties "Gizmo" I can't upload it here just yet as it has to go onto the Scrappers Stash site first. Follow this link and you should be able to see it shortly. http://www.thescrappersstash.com.au/messageboard/index.php?sid=5d12e1b2cdd0f86bf988e1b115ead578



No comments: