Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Chooks Survivor Challenge

Chooks has been running a Survivor Challenge where there are a series of challenges set over a set period and you have to do a layout based on the challenge. If the judges like your LO you stay on Survivor Island if not you get kicked off to Castaway Island. So far after three challenges I am sill on Survivor Island. I find out this weekend if I get kicked off for my Challenge four LO. These are the LO that I have done so far. in no particular order.

Challenge Four - Black, White and a touch of another colour.
Fairytale Life
Challenge Three - A sketch
Imp
Challenge One - Green, white and blue
Family

Challenge Two - No patterned paper
Take me riding in your car, car.
This one I did as another LO for Bronte's Song Album







No comments: