Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

All the Challenges are now up.

All four challenges are now up at Enchanted's Dream a Little Dream Competition. If you are planning on entering you have until the 25th to get your layouts into the gallery. There is a great prize of 10 Fun Fairy Packs up for grabs.
One challenge is to use this picture as inspiration along with distressing on your layout.

This is what I came up with as my sample - I was inspired by the dandelion so I made my background patterned paper in the shape of a circle and stamped a dandelion looking flower and the spots onto it to create a patterned paper, I was also inspired by the colours in the picture so recreated it by using only red, white and black. I have sanded the papers and the photos for my distressing.
See the flower cluster - I actually create some cute metallic twisty stem thing - I rolled up some of Bronte's Easter egg wrappers and then twisted them around a paintbrush. Cute hey?

No comments: