Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Enchanted Scrapbooking Dream a Little Dream

These are the last two samples I did for our Dream a Little Dream Competition.
Use this picture as inspiration and for the extra criteria you must use misting.

I was inspired by the book in the photo so used photos of Bronte drawing in a book. My misting is in the top lefthand corner around the little chicky. I wanted to make this layout mess so have dribbled blobs on ink over it for something different.


The last challenge was to use this picture as inpiration and the sketch as the must have criteria.


Here is my sample. I was inspired to use leaves on my page from the picture and also I have used water colour paints (to represent the coloured water drops in the leaves) to put some colour into my hand drawn snails.

There is a great story behind the Snail layout. We went out shopping one evening and when we got home I was too tired to cook a whole meal so I threw some chicken drumsticks into the over to roast as I was putting the shopping away. After they were cooked I threw one onto a plate for Bronte and told her that it was on kitchen bench. She went to get her plate to take to the table but she stopped and just stared at it. I asked her what was wrong and she replied "Snails for dinner?" I looked at her plate and just saw a chicken leg. I told her to take the plate to the dinner and she told me "I don't want to eat snails". I had no idea what she was going on about until I got down to her level and looked at her plate on the bench....indeed it did look like a snail with two big eyes looking at us, after laughing over the snail and calling Daddy over to share our laughter I just had to take a few photos as I knew that I wanted to scrap this story. We all ended up on the couch eating snails!!!
So if you want to win 10 Fantastic Fun Fairy Pack valued over $150 pop on in and do the four challenges you have until the 25th of May to get them uploaded.
www.enchantedscrapbooking.com.au

No comments: